1. Compact Size: the compact and well-engineered housing combined with all the industry requirements
regarding features and functionality allows this detector to be incorporated into any new or existing vehicle detection system.
2. Diagnostic Capabilities: Comprehensive diagnostics capabilities allow for accurate diagnosis of loop and installation problems.
3. Selectable Presence Time: The output of the presence relay can be selected to limit a detect output to a fixed time(time>30 minutes) while a vehicle remains on the loop.
4. Sensitivity setting: The 16 sensitivity settings allow for finer adjustment of the NBLD100 single-channel loop detector level.
5. Frequency setting: The 4 frequency settings provide greater flexibility in preventing crosstalk in multi-loop applications.
6. Reset Switch: The reset switch enables the detector to be manually reset during commissioning and testing. This results in the detector re-tuning the sensing loop and becoming ready for the single-channel loop detector
7. The single-channel loop detector has two separate output relays:
8.Presence Relay A is presence output, can be extended for 0,2,5,8,10,15,20 or 30 seconds.
Pulse Relay B, programmable with external 10 way DIP switches, provide presence, pulse on entry, pulse on exit, or failed output.