Infrared Detector With Hot Sale Infrared Photocell Sensor
Infrared detector - infrared light does not intermittently emit 1000 beams per second, so it is a pulsating infrared beam. As a result, these pairs of shots cannot be transmitted very far (within 600 meters). An infrared detector that utilizes a beam interception mode intercepts an invisible infrared beam and causes an alarm when someone crosses the monitoring guard zone. Commonly used for outdoor wall alarms, it is always used in pairs: one launch and one received. The transmitter emits one or more infrared rays that cannot be seen by the human eye, forming a warning line. When an object passes, the light is blocked, the receiver signal changes and the alarm is amplified. Infrared radiation probes should choose the appropriate response time: too short can cause unnecessary interference, such as flying birds, small animals passing through, etc.; The shortest shading time is usually determined at a speed of 10 m/s. If the person's width is 20 cm, the shortest interruption time is 20 milliseconds. Alarms greater than 20 milliseconds, less than 20 milliseconds without alarm.
Everyone has a better understanding of infrared detector, and can also better use infrared radiation detectors. Infrared radiation detectors are high-tech products that can bring more convenience to our lives. Everyone should be good at using tools to protect ourselves. Infrared sensor/ infrared detection/infrared photocell detection.
The feature of the infrared detector.
1.Professional MUC module with advanced technology and superior performance.
2. Artificial intelligence conversion recognition technology to prevent malicious intrusion.
3. Digital frequency conversion super strong signal filtering, good reliability, strong anti-interference ability.
4. With waterproof, dustproof, insect-proof inlet.
5. With multiple anti-disassembly, anti-power off, anti-mobile protection.
6. Automatic error code anti-jamming technology.
7. Embedded optical axis adjustment voltage display, convenient optical axis adjustment mechanism.
8. Ultra-low power control, the transmission distance is farther.
9. The whole machine structure is integrated and optimized, the shape is light, simple and very beautiful.
10. The anti-shooting warning distance is stable, high sensitivity, indoor and outdoor work around the clock.
11 Wired alarm output, can be connected to various alarm hosts at home and aboard.
The infrared detectors are mainly used in building such as fences and buildings with relatively long distances. Compared with infrared radiation barriers, they are more resistant to rain, dust, and interference, and are mainly used in home security systems. In the villa and in the single house. Common active infrared detectors have two beams, three beams, and four beams. The distance ranges from 30 meters to 300 meters. Some manufacturers also produce long-distance multi-beam "light walls", which are mainly used in factories and mines and some special places. In home applications, we use up to 100 meters of products. In this distance, infrared fences and infrared detectors can be used. If it is installed with balconies, windows, aisles, ect., use infrared fences; For installation in buildings, walls, etc., infrared detectors should be used; when selecting products, only products larger than the actual detection distance can be selected. Please take more careful that The detector mounted on the wall shall have a maximum horizontal distance of more than 30 M from the wall, which requires special attention when the wall is curved in a curved shape.