Vehicle Loop Detector Manufacturers With Relay For Inductive Loop Vehicle Detector
Vehicle Loop Detector Manufacturers
Shenzhen Noble OPTO.CO., LTD. Perfectly designed Vehicle Loop Detector Manufacturers, Vehicle Loop Detector Manufacturers performed vehicle detection loops, surface mounted vehicle detection loops virtual loop detector
LD-202 dual loop detector is used wherever vehicles have to be detected. For example for monitoring and safeguarding access ways or for counting vehicles. The output signal can be used for controlling door and gate drive mechanisms, operating barriers, controlling traffic light systems in car parks or activating card dispensers in car parks.
LD-202 is a single channel inductive loop detector. The principle is based on a change in the inductance within the loop which is caused by the metallic components of passing vehicles. The changes are picked up and evaluated by a microprocessor. Ease of use thanks to automatic calibration when the operating voltage is applied.
12VDC Detector with Relay for inductive vehicle loop detector main Features:
1) Reset Switch: The reset switch enables the detector to be manually reset during commissioning and testing. This results in the detector re-tuning the sensing loop and becoming ready for vehicle detection ;
2) Selectable Pulse Time: This feature sets the length of time that the pulse relay will be energized for 1 Second or 0.5 Seconds ;
3) Pulse Relay Selection: The Pulse Relay may be configured to energize on detection of a vehicle or when the vehicle leaves the loop ;
4) Sensitivity Boost: This feature sets the undetected level to maximum sensitivity and is used to prevent loss of detection of high-bed vehicles ;
5) Switch Selectable Sensibility: 11 levers adjustable sensitivity setting is available on the switches to allow flexibility in configuration ;
6) Switch Selectable Frequency: 4 frequency settings are available to prevent cross-talk between adjacent loops ;
7) Filter Option: This option is used to provide a delay between the detection of the vehicle and the switching of the output relay. This relay is normally used to prevent false detection of small or fast moving objects ;
8) Permanent Presence Option: This feature ensures the detection of the vehicle will be maintained when the vehicle is parked over the loop for extended periods.
There are 2 basic components to this type of driveway vehicle detection, the loop detector & the loop detectors.
Loop Detector is the " brains" of the system, they control module components that are installed on the gate operator control or circuit board and operate in tandem with the loop. Vehicle Loop Detector Manufacturers control what type of actions are taken when the presence of a vehicle detected there are 2 types of installations methods, plug-in and hard-wired. come gate operators have built in sockets to accept loop detectors ( plug-in type) while some models require the detector to be wired in using a harness and connectors.
There are 2 basic types of Loops detector
Saw-Gut or Gut- in Loop for installation in existing roadway applications, the loop is installed in a groove cut into the existing pavement Saw-Cut Loops are available as Cut-in loop wire for custom sized loops or preformed loops which come pre-sized with differing lead-in wire lengths for easy installation, all saw-cut loops need to be sealed with loop sealant