Vehicle Detection Sensor With Traffic Light Detection For Intersection.
Vehicle Detection Sensor
Vehicle Detection Sensor provides customers with a safety detector can prevent accident occur when power outages cause vehicle access control systems to reset their logic boards. They incorporate an advanced micro-controller that combines a powerful digital computer and lastest and most advanced inductive vehicle loop technology to give high-test reliability and accuracy when measuring, counting or detecting vehicles when passing through any residential or commercial gate operator. This ability helps avoid unexpected gate operations such as the raising or lowering of gate arms, sliding gate operation, motorized teeth and barricade actuation. It is highly suggested that a wider application of vehicle loop detectors be added to gate operators, whether it be industrial, commercial or residential, to suppress the operation of heavy gates and vehicle barricades to prevent accidental closings or raisings when authorized vehicles move through vehicle access control systems. Typical vehicle detection sensor holds a gate open until the last part of a vehicle has passed the closing loop, located beyond the gate. The detector then gives a pulse on departure, instructing the gate to close after the vehicle has passed. vehicle traffic detection/traffic light detection/dual way traffic detection.
Reset of vehicle detection sensor:
The detector automatically reset and tune to the inductive loop when the power is applied, whether on initial installation or after any break in the power supply. Should it be necessary to retune the detector, as may be required after changing any of the switches or after moving the detector from one installation to another? The answer was not.
The Function Of The Vehicle Detection Sensor:
1) Detection Method: Pass detection mode( Frequency change mode).
2) Detection Range: it can detect Any type of vehicle.
3) Sensing Range: loop coil width over vehicle space distance.
4) Detection Speed is very fast.
5) Sensitivity: High sensitivity - Low sensitivity ( 16 Level) Sensitivity Reinforcement: This feature sets the un-detecting level to maximum sensitivity to prevent failing to detect vehicles as big trucks;
6) Alignment: Automatic alignment system
7) Timer Function: 0-20 Second control the time by option.
8) Reset Function: Reset bottom when an error occurs (Automatic: 30 SEC, Manual: Option).
9) Output Signal: NO power relay ( short or long point of contact).
10)Filtering Option: This option is used to provide a delay between the detection of the vehicle and the switching of the output relay. This relay is normally used to prevent false detection of small or fast moving objects ;
11) Permanent Presence Option: This feature ensures the vehicle detection sensor of the vehicle will be maintained when the vehicle stays within the loop area for extended periods.
12) Pulse Relay Selection: The Pulse Relay may be configured to energize on detection of a vehicle or when the vehicle leaves the loop;
13)When the DIP switch is on position or changing the presence output time, Self-detection would be done.